Planning to Sell Your Home or Condo? Find Out Why Destination Maui Realty is the Best Choice
Whether we have worked with you managing your unit, or you simply want to sell, Destination Maui has distinct advantages over the competition. Our company works with most condominium complexes and many communities on the island, so will be very familiar with your neighborhood and amenities. In addition, those listing with DMR realize these benefits:
- Reduced commissions – no more than 5% of the sales price. For example, if your unit sells for, say, $500,000 a 1% savings to you amounts to $5,000.
- Free tax analysis – we can calculate your estimated federal and state tax liability. This will be done by a licensed Hawaii CPA. The value of this service is $500.
- Free tax mitigation information – we will discuss the advantages of an IRS Sec. 1031, Tax-Deferred Exchange, on the sale of your property that can eliminate or minimize the income taxes on your sale.
- Free Property Information Form RR-105C. This is the homeowner association disclosure form provided by the Seller. The value for providing this form is $195.
- Free M-1 Requirements in the Purchase Agreement. The Seller’s obligation under this section is to provide 20, or so, association specific documents to the Buyer. The value of this requirement ranges from $350 – $450.
- Sales Presentation Package. We will prepare a Sales Presentation Package that will contain a Comparative Market Analysis (“CMA”) for properties sold in the past 12-18 months as well as a list of comparable properties currently for sale.
- Listing Price. We will assist you in coming to an informed decision as to what price your property should be listed and the minimum price that you should accept.
- Homeowner Associations. We have in-depth knowledge of homeowner associations because our “sister” company, Destination Maui, Inc., has been managing homeowner associations for over 40 years.
- Communications. We will keep you constantly informed throughout the sales process. You will receive copies of emails, correspondence and memorandums of significance.